Click on any job title to learn more and apply. Click column headings to sort.
We are looking for enthusiastic, tenacious, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to join our sales force team as a Direct Sales Representative.
As a PowerEVO Sales Representative You will have
- Unlimited earnings potential as the compensatory rate is performance based. Receive in-depth, extensive product training.
- As an independent sales rep, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time and schedule
- We also provide generous and attainable quota incentives and cash bonuses.
An ideal candidate for a Direct Sales Representative has
- Outgoing positive vigor and personality. Prior sales experience is a must.
- Possess strong articulate communication skills. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must
- Criminal background check is required. We are a young, fast growing company, whose goal is to dominate, and be an industry leader!
- The possibility for earnings, promotions and career growth.
- Daily report of sales activity
- Weekly report of sales activity
- Mandatory attendance of team & office meetings
- Attend all team calls/coaching calls
Earnings Potential - $45,000 - $100,000 Commission based compensation, Team Building Exercises
Start Date - Immediate
Hours - You create your own schedule
Experience - 5+ years
Language - Excellent command of the English and/or French Language – Spoken, Reading, Writing
Products/Services - Energy, Alternative Fuels, Environmental
Customers - Fleets, Consumers
Security - Criminal Background Check.
Looking to work for a company you can trust? PowerEVO INC is looking for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
What each day will bring:
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be required to work on
- We offer vehicle conversions to run on Alternative Fuels, such as Propane and Methane.
- Amazing customers to impress with professional and friendly customer service
- The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
- Pride in the work you've done keeping your customers on the road!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has the work experience and Journeyman or Red Seal Certification that shows us you know what you are doing
- A valid driver's license is non-negotiable. You must also be able to show us you are responsible on the road by providing a satisfactory driver's abstract
What is in it for you?
- A salary worthy of your skills
- We take care of you and your family with our impressive health, dental and vision benefits
- A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Save your money with our staff discounts on conversions and service.
- Journeyman – Red Seal
- Experience in the Propane/Methane conversions is an asset
- Welding capabilities
- Knowledge of transportation certification standards
- Experience - 5+ years
- Language - Command of the English Language – Spoken, Reading, Writing
- Products/Services - Energy, Alternative Fuels, Environmental
- Customers - Fleets, Consumers
Security - Criminal Background Check.
This position will be responsible for accurately picking and wrapping customer orders and loading pallets onto delivery trucks. Also, responsible for safe operation of lift trucks. May also relocate product as necessary to ensure efficient operation and complete appropriate paperwork on product movement. May assist in receiving or storing product as workload permits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick customer orders indicated on pick tickets using high reach forklift truck. Wraps pallets and loads trucks for in-town deliveries.
- Wraps and labels pallets for out-of-town deliveries and pick-ups.
- Files pick tickets by date.
- Maintains and services battery on assigned picking machine every two weeks or as required.
- Conducts bin walk nightly, checking empty bins
- Removes empty pallets out of racks
- Maintains assigned row in a neat and orderly manner – sweeps floor; aligns pallet in slots; level load slots
- Maintains warehouse in a clean and orderly manner – empties garbage and sweeps aisles and staging area daily as required
- Completes daily activity worksheet
- Performs other duties as assigned by shift supervisor or manager
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS ·
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25kg’s and frequent lifting on average of 10 to 15 kg’s.
- Able to work at heights of at least 20 feet
- Reliable and punctual
- Experience operating a fork lift truck and cherry picker is not mandatory, but an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Possess a positive attitude and must be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Warehouse: 1 year